Masters is a Drawing & Painting program for 5th-8th grade based on Art Fundamentals.
We offer two-types of classes for Masters:
- LIVE step-by-step group classes for Beginner Students (learn more, click here)
- Independent Learning for Advanced Students (see below)
INDEPENDENT LEARNING FOR ADVANCED STUDENTS
- A cumulative curriculum with each project requiring prerequisite knowledge from previous projects
- Students work independently, at their own pace from recordings
- Students are encouraged to add their own voice to their work and expand their creativity
- Student receive individualized instruction throughout the entire program
- Take photos twice during each project and receive written Teacher feedback
- Take quizzes
- Each project takes an average of 3 hours to complete
- The entire program takes an average of 3 years to complete
- When you enroll, you start get access to the first 4 projects
- Then every 30 days, you get access to the next 4 project
- Keep access to old projects as long as you are a subscriber
- Lose access when you cancel
- This is a subscription that renews monthly based upon enrollment date
- Cancel anytime: account > subscription > cancel
- Supplies are not included in the online tuition
- Masters projects use a variety of supplies including; watercolor and acrylic paint, oil and chalk pastels, graphite and colored pencils, charcoal and markers
- Click here to view Fibo's recommended supply brands with links to purchase
Have you already started the Masters course online, but you took a break and want to return? Great! Just re-enroll and you'll get access to the course from the point where you left off!
Have you already started the Masters course in-person at our studios and now you want to take the course online? Great! Please email email@example.com and we will help you get started online.