Masters is a Drawing & Painting program for 5th-8th grade based on Art Fundamentals.
We offer two-types of classes for Masters:
- LIVE step-by-step group classes for Beginner Students, and
- Independent Learning for Advanced Students. Learn more, click here.
LIVE, step-by-step, group classes for Beginner Students are:
- A modified version of the Masters curriculum:
- Projects simplified to be completed in one 60-90 minute class
- Removal of required prerequisite knowledge
- NOTE: It is possible your child has already completed the projects in this class if they have already started Masters online or in person.
In February, we will feature 4 projects from the Art Careers Chapter. Students will learn:
- Abstract Art: Learn about how to create contour line art
- Typography: Learn how artists create texts and fonts
- Fine Art: Learn how artist paint traditional landscapes
- Art Therapy: Learn how psychologists use art in therapy