Host an online art party for your school. These are great for Back to School Nights, Reflections Contest Kick Offs, Winter Parties, End of the Year parties, 6th grade graduation parties and more!
Each event is 90 minutes and includes an introduction by your school's host, we do a scavenger hunt along the theme of the event, create an art project of your chosen theme and then end by sharing our work with each other and taking screen-shots to share after the event.
School events are typically scheduled on Friday nights 7-8:30pm PT or Saturdays 1:30-3:30pm PT, but if you have a different time in mind, just ask!
- Choose a date and time (School events are typically Friday nights 7-8:30pm or Saturdays 1:30-3:00pm, but other times may be available, just ask!)
- Choose a theme (We typically create a custom project of the school's mascot and name, but if you have a specific theme in mind, let us know)
- We will send you a ZOOM link
- You send the event info to your families
- On the day of the event, guests log on and have a blast!
- Enjoy the party!
Choose from a "Paint Party" or "Everyday Materials Party". We typically recommend an "everyday materials" for school events so it is inclusive to all guests.
PAINT PARTY: For the paint party, guests will need a piece of practice paper, a pencil, a sharpie and eraser, acrylic paints (at least white, black, red, yellow and blue), thick paper or canvas, paper plates and towels, a water cup and brushes.
EVERYDAY MATERIALS: For everyday materials, guests will need a few pieces of paper (for practice and the real thing), a pencil, sharpie and eraser, and something to color with (anything they have at home, like crayons, markers or colored pencils).
$299: Includes 90 minute event, custom project, up to 500 guests